Monday, July 16, 2012

Apologies + Site Update

First, let me apologize for not posting in so long. Life got crazy and then, I lost a little steam and wasn't in the mood for math. I'm hoping to change that, though, and that's what I need to update my readers about!

I'd like to say that this site has been heading in a direction that I never intended. I never imagined this site as a place to get lessons on math subjects, but more for help developing problem-solving skills and help for solving specific types of problems. I'd really like to get back to that.

My plan is to post information that a textbook might not cover, along with more examples than I have done in the past. In this way, my readers can get their basic knowledge from a textbook and then come here for additional help with solving specific problems. I think this format and direction will work better with my own teaching style and will allow me to post more frequently and to upload videos more frequently as well.

And that brings us to the frequency of posts/videos. I'd like to shoot for a post and video combo once a week. That's going to be pushing it for me, though, so don't give up on me if I miss a week here or there.

My next post will cover the textbooks that I use for my information and where I find most of my problems, as well as a short review for each.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I would love to hear from you!