Monday, June 23, 2014

Site Update

Wow, guys! It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year since I've posted anything here. But, I promise, I have a great excuse. ;-)

I had a baby in early April. :-) I spent the first four months of that pregnancy feeling nauseous most of the day, especially when I was on the computer. Since then, life has just gotten busy for me.

However, I am getting back into my studies and hoping to bring more content to you all. I've worked through my Trigonometry book and have a few ideas for posts in that subject. And now I've started on my Calculus book.

As always, if there is a specific topic you would like me to cover, don't be too shy to ask! You can do so in the comments on any post or by e-mailing me at

m a t h r e s c u e {at} h o t m a i l . c o m

(without the spaces). I'd love to tackle any problem or topic you've got in mind. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I would love to hear from you!